Miyerkules, Hunyo 29, 2011

MY BIRTHDAY 2011

Like all other bdays I have this year is also SPECIAL.. celebrated it with my love ones.. my family, and the people I worked with for almost a year now my officemates :) naks! hehe.. :)


With my Family at Hyatt Market Cafe (June 19, 2011)


Our all time favorite..! yes back to back Hyatt burp.. sira na diet ko boohooo..  I love them can't invite all my relatives kasi syempre pricy din here. but obviously and for sure all of them didn't leave Hyatt with an empty stomach.. sabi nga nila busog to the bones hihihihi :)) Here are some pics of my cute pamangkins semi-enjoying the night lol :)

JADA ENJOYING HER MANGO CREPE

JACOBO SERIOUS? HEHEHE :)

SHAREESE ENJOYING HER FONDANT HOTDOG SANDWICH :)

LATER THAT NIGHT MY OLDEST AND SWEETEST NIECE GAVE ME THIS: 

FAKE CAKE HIHI.. (ACTUALLY NIREQUEST KO YAN- WALA KASI NAGBIGAY SA AKIN NG CAKE HUHUHUHU) DESPERATE MOVE HIHIHI :))

 AT Trinoma date with Jade and mommy.. then sumunod si Ate Janice and my brother

I forgot where this is.. but I think its CRAZY CREPE? hehe tastes good.. Jada ordered this first then it looks yummy so me and my mom tried it hehehe.. no pics of our dinner with my brother and Ate Janice at Davids tea house

 At the office with this lovely people


Plus this drooling foodsss....

Dami noh??? drooolll :))

I thought the celebration is over but guess what I receive (the least I expect to receive)


Bouquet of flowers! nyahahahahaha!!!:)) Thanks Marivic!:))


So far it has been another great bday for me except that I am not getting any younger huhuhu.. I miss my teenage years hayyyy.. oh well.. we can't turn back time so might as well live it to the fullest.. thanks everyone for being a part of my bday 2011.. you are all wonderful.. thanks for the giftsss!!! really appreciate and love them!!! 


P.S. 

    How could I forget?? to all the greetings I receive.. thru fb, text and Pm's thank u also very very much!!!! realllllyyyy appreeecciiiaatteee ittt!!! mwaaahh to all!!!:))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento