Miyerkules, Hunyo 29, 2011

THE RETURN OF MY BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE

Sigh :( its been 4 or 5 years since I bake blueberry cheesecake and now is the return of my blueberry cheesecake.. w/o any assistance from my secretary (she helped me bake on my first) it was quiet good not until i tried to remove it from the pan. 1/4 of the cheesecake fell :( the taste? i don't know yet I am going to give slices of it to my family members and to my officemate first, then next time to my friends.. hehe.. :)

Nakakatawa when i was about to put my blueberry cheesecake in the oven.. I realize I don't know how to turn the oven on.. i thought it was an automatic oven it turned out I need to put fire on the oven for it to start.. I wasted almost 30minutes of my gas (dangeroussss i know) (good thing it didn't explode) (thank God) thinking it was an automatic oven nga :)

So there after almost 40 minutes preparation time.. baked the cheesecake for about 50 minutes.. NOW I am just cooling the cheesecake then place it in the ref. Serving time about 4 more hours from now (6:39pm) :)

FINGERS CROSSED: hope they will like it hay :))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento