Miyerkules, Hunyo 29, 2011

LEARNING TO COOK

It's almost 3 years since I graduated college at DLS-CSB major in HRIM,, yes HRIM.. cooking, baking and etc. I admit I didn't learn a lot from my course cause I didn't take it seriously.. I choose the course just for the sake of less math subjects hihihi :)) hate numbers.. (except money of course). I just didn't take it seriously, I didn't say I hate cooking in fact I have dozens of books about cooking and baking. At first I prefer baking than cooking, but after my last baking session (that was 4 or 5 yrs ago) I now prefer cooking than baking.. cooking is easier and many appreciate it more than baking. (I guess) hehe.. so here is my so called porfolio of my First to third time cooking all by myself w/o any help from others. happy and proud :)

KALDERETANG BAKA - June 8, 2011

BISTEK TAGALOG - June 11, 2011 

PINATISANG MANOK June 11, 2011

Critics grade it A- I guess.. cause they all say yes its "MASARAP" so expect more cooking from me.. getting ready for my future as housewife, I mean a wife that knows how to cook hihihi.. thanks to cookbooks hahaha (wink)  (-.^)

ADOBONG BAKA - 07.02.11


AGAIN... followed the cookbooks instruction.. my family says its too sour... hmmm maybe because of the vinegar? it says I need to marinate it with 1/4 cup vinegar and 2tbsp soy sauce.. weird isn't it.. but anyway me I like it naman.. pero again not all taste buds are the same hehe will experiment on it nlng next time I cook again :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento