Sabado, Hulyo 23, 2011

my "BOO BOO"


He is my newest baby!!! named him BOO BOO... got the name from the movie "YOGI BEAR". BOO BOO is yogis friend in the movie.. :)  He is a tea cup sized pomeranian.. isn't he a cutie?? Born April 26, 2011.. yes he's turning 3 months next week :) Bought him at Dominic Petshop at Cartimar for only 12k very cheap.. The first time I saw him (july 22, 2011) I was like wow he is a must have pet.. super cute and adorable.. unfortunately didn't bring any money that time.. so wasn't able to buy him.. On second thought I am not even sure of myself if I can take care of him.. First I live in a condo, and we all know that they don't allow pets in the condo (except fish) then next I have work who will take care of him if I am not home? lastly as i said, I am not even sure if I have the patience to clean his mess (poops and pees). I then make a survey and asked some of my closest friends if I shall buy it or not. Well of course majority answered NO because they all know me.. hahaha!! know me as TAMAD of cleaning its mess. :) The next day... still on survey mode... called my brother.. he answered YES buy it na.. cause its cute and blah blah blah... so that's it BUY NA KUNG BUY.. this is it.. went to cartimar again and there you go.. my cute little baby... hayy for now he is still so makulit and keeps on barking.. good luck to me.. wishes me luck.. and I shall not forget... PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.. oops ok there goes pupu.. got to go! :))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento